- Usher's net worth sources:
- Record sales - He has sold 23.8 million albums and 38.2 million digital songs in the US and 80 million records in the entire world. In 2010, Usher was listed 6th on Billboard's Top 50 R&B/Hip-Hop Artists of the Past 25 Years and in 2019, the 14th on their "Greatest of All Time Hot 100 Artists" list. He has 9 number-one hits.
- Acting - In 2006, he made his Broadway acting debut, in the role of lawyer Billy Flynn. He made his television acting debut much earlier, in 1997, in the sitcom Moesha.
Other roles: 1998's The Faculty, romantic comedy She's All That, Light It Up, Texas Rangers, Twilight Zone.
- Endorsements - MasterCard, Yoobi, Belvedere Vodka, Coca-Cola, Mercedes Benz, and Samsung.
- Business - He owns the record label Raymond-Braun Media Group (RBMG), representing artists such as Justin Bieber, Rico Love, One Chance band, and Rayan. He is also co-owner of the NBA team Cleveland Cavaliers.
- Reality shows - Britain's Got Talent, The Voice season 4, and season 6, that he won with contestant Josh Kaufman.
|Real name:||Usher Raymond IV|
|How tall is Usher?||173 cm / 5 ft 9 in|
|Weight|| 75 kg / 165 lbs Comment
|Born:||14 October 1979 Comment |
|How old is Usher in 2021? / Age: ||41 years
|Where was Usher born?||Dallas, Texas, US|
|Nicknames:||Big Tyme, Mr. Entertainment, Big Ush|
Usher Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Usher worth?||$180,000,000
Who is Usher? / Facts
- Inspired by his grandmother to sing, joining a church choir. His family moved from Dallas to Atlanta, Georgia, where Usher was able to take part in music competitions. He started to sing at the age of 9.
- The singles "You Make Me Wanna..." and "My Way" won Grammy Award in 1998 and 1999.
- "U Remind Me", "U Got It Bad" went no. 1 in 2001, too.
- Talent hunter - He's the man that first remarked Justin Bieber.
- Girlfriends, wives & kids - Chilli Thomas, Naomi Campbell, and Eishia Brightwell were some of Usher's dates. In 2007, he married his stylist Tameka Foster; they two sons together (Naviyd Ely Raymond and Usher Raymond V). They broke up in 2009 and he married Grace Miguel in 2015 but divorced three years later. He has a baby daughter with Jenn Goicoechea (Sovereign Bo Raymond, born in September 2020).
- Awards - inducted into the Georgia Music Hall of Fame and Hollywood Walk of Fame. With 18 awards, Usher is the fifth-most awarded artist at the Billboard Music Awards: eight Grammy Awards, 34 ASCAP Awards, nine Soul Train Music Awards, and eight American Music Awards.
- Social media stats as of March 2021:
- 12M followers on Twitter
- 42M likes on facebook
- 9M followers on Instagram
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- North Springs High School, Atlanta
I've learnt that you are who you are, and in the end, if you don't believe it, then no one will. - Usher
I'm a flamboyant type of guy, a cooler version of Liberace. - Usher
In time we grow older, we grow wiser, we grow smarter, and we're better. And I feel like I'm becoming more seasoned, although I don't have my salt-and-pepper hair. - Usher
Success is about dedication. You may not be where you want to be or do what you want to do when you're on the journey. But you've got to be willing to have vision and foresight that leads you to an incredible end. - Usher
The best present a man can give a woman is his undivided attention. - Usher
To sum it up, Usher is included in our Top 10 Richest Rappers, with a net worth standing at $180 million.
Want to comment about Usher's net worth? Go ahead!
Usher Social Media Accounts
Naviyd Ely Raymond, Usher Raymond V, Sovereign Bo Raymond, Grace Harry,
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 29 March 2021
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!