- Canadian actor and producer
|Real name:||Ryan Rodney Reynolds|
Ryan Reynolds Height
|How tall is Ryan Reynolds?||188 cm / 6 ft 3 in|
|Weight|| 84 kg / 185 lbs Comment
|Born:||23 October 1976 Comment |
|How old is Ryan Reynolds in 2022? / Age: ||45 years
|Where was Ryan Reynolds born?||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
Ryan Reynolds Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Ryan Reynolds worth?||$45,000,000
Who is Ryan Reynolds? / Facts
- Optimistic person, saying he wouldn't have gone so far otherwise
- His wife is actress Blake Lively
Ryan Reynolds movies
- TYV teen soap opera Hillside (1991), as Billy Simpson
- ABC sitcom Two Guys and a Girl (1998–2001)
- National Lampoon's Van Wilder (2002)
- Blade: Trinity (2004) as Hannibal King
- The Amityville Horror (2005)
- Definitely, Maybe (2008)
- The Proposal (2009)
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009) as Wade Wilson
- Buried (2010)
- Mississippi Grind (2015)
- Woman in Gold (2015)
- Deadpool (2016) - he received a Golden Globe Award nomination for this one
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Kitsilano Secondary School in Vancouver
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- I never took acting classes, but I knew I could do it based on the skill with which I lied to my parents on a regular basis
- I started when I was 13 years old. I did a really horrible soap opera called Fifteen for Nickelodeon that stoned college kids kept on the air for three years. And then the first movie I did was in Sri Lanka when I was 14. I spent three months there. I was there without my parents working on a movie in a country that was in the midst of a civil war. It was pretty wild.
I did two trips in 2006. I did one through New Zealand on a motorcycle, and I tried to cross Australia on a motorcycle from one end of the continent to the other. My friend and I did not make it, unfortunately - he crashed, and we had to find a hospital.
I have a discipline that has served me very well in my career and in my personal life... and that's gotten stronger as I've gotten older. I've always felt if I don't just have a natural knack for it, I will just out-discipline the competition if I have to - work harder than anybody else.
When I was a little kid - maybe nine or ten - I was a complete asshole. I would run around the neighborhood on Halloween throwing firecrackers in people's mailboxes, at their houses, and things like that. We were just these little hell raisers. I'm sure I have a lot to atone for, if there is a judgment day. It's gonna be a long list for me. It goes right up until I was about 18 and then I sort of straightened out.
For every character I play, there's ten others I've read that went to another actor because he's better qualified for the role, or for whatever reason, who knows - it's always a very mercurial process.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 17 December 2016
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!