|Real name:||Paul William Walker IV|
Paul Walker Height
|How tall was Paul Walker?||188 cm / 6 ft 3 in|
|Weight|| 82 kg / 181 lbs Comment
|Born:||12 September 1973 Comment |
|When did Paul Walker die? / Died||30 November 2013|
|How many years did Paul Walker live? / Lived||40 years|
|Where was Paul Walker born?||Glendale, California, USA|
|Where did Paul Walker die? / Deathplace ||Valencia, California, United States|
Paul Walker Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Paul Walker worth?||$25,000,000
|Hair color:||Light brown|
Who was Paul Walker? / Facts
- He began his career by playing as guest-star in TV-shows such as "The Young and the Restless" and "Touched by an Angel"
- Walker gained prominence with breakout roles in coming of age and teen films such as She's All That and Varsity Blues
- In 2001, Walker gained international fame for his portrayal of Brian O'Conner in the street racing action film The Fast and the Furious, and would reprise the role in six of the next seven installments
- He also starred in films such as Eight Below, Timeline, Into the Blue, Joy Ride and Running Scared
- Besides acting, Walker was the face of The Coty Prestige fragrance brand Davidoff Cool Water for Men, and starred in the National Geographic Channel series, Expedition Great White
- He also founded the charity "Reach Out Worldwide" (ROWW), an organization providing relief efforts for areas affected by natural disasters
- He was often praised for his off-screen charity work, and as a performer
- Walker died in a single-vehicle collision on November 30, 2013, alongside friend Roger Rodas
- Three films that he was involved in at the time were released posthumously: Hours (2013), Brick Mansions (2014) and Furious 7 (2015)
- The song "See You Again" by Wiz Khalifa, which appeared on the Furious 7 soundtrack, is a tribute to Walker
- The song was nominated for the Golden Globe Awards for Best Original Song at the 73rd Golden Globe Awards
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 17 April 2018
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!