- Besides rapping, he also plays drums and sings.
- His real name is Michael Louis Diamond.
|Real name:||Michael Louis Diamond|
Mike D Height
|How tall is Mike D?||178 cm / 5 ft 11 in|
|Weight|| 75 kg / 165 lbs Comment
|Born:||20 November 1965 Comment |
|How old is Mike D in 2021? / Age: ||55 years
|Where was Mike D born?||New York, New York, US|
|Nicknames:||Country Mike, Mike D|
Mike D Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Mike D worth?||$90,000,000
Who is Mike D? / Facts
- Family - His father Harold Diamond was an art dealer, and his mother Hester Diamond, an interior designer, and art collector.
In 1993, he married Tamra Davis, a film, TV, and music video director and they have two children. They are now divorced.
- Music debut - In 1979, he was the co-founder of the band The Young Aborigines. In 1981, Adam Yauch became the bass player in the band, and the name was changed to the Beastie Boys.
- Entrepreneur - In 1992, Diamond founded the Beastie Boys' label Grand Royal Records. This is the part that is responsible for most of his accumulated net worth. Not only music but rather music business.
- Interior designer - He was also interested in interior design, and designed Brooklyn-themed toile wallpaper; it was used in the renovation of the Marquee nightclub in Chelsea, which reopened in January 2013.
- In July 2013 he released "Humberto Vs the New Reactionaries (Christine and the Queens Remix)".
- He produced music for Adam Horovitz, for the band Portugal. The Man, for the punk duo Slaves' and many others.
- He made remixes for musicians Björk and Moby.
- Social media stats as of March 2021:
- 145k followers on Instagram
- 151k followers on facebook
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Saint Ann's School
- Walden School
- "Seven hundred bucks, but he asked for two thousand dollars. I thought it was kind of fly that he asked for $2000.00, and I bartered Bob Dylan down. That's my proudest sampling deal." - on the amount it cost him to obtain a sample from the song "Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues" from music legend Bob Dylan to use in the Beastie Boys' song "Finger Lickin' Good". - Mike D
The thing about being around for a frickin' long time is that you're not gonna knock it out of the park every time. One time an older Jewish manager-man came out of a cave and said to me, "What you guys do, you're doing as a career over a lifespan." Take Neil Young: he might make a couple of albums like Trans, which is a great album, but a lot of people didn't feel it at the time it came out. But then he comes back with Everybody's Rockin', and people loved that. - Mike D
Beastie Boy Mike D has accumulated a net worth that's around $90 Million as of March 2021.
Mike D Social Media Accounts
Skyler Diamond, Davis Diamond
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 29 March 2021
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!