- Started soon - In 1991, he became the youngest member of Cash Money Records, as part of the duo The B.G.'z, alongside Lil' Doogie.
- In 1996, Lil joined the band Hot Boys, with Lil' Doogie, Juvenile, and Young Turk.
- Rise to fame - with the album Guerrilla Warfare (1999 - that went platinum) and the 1999 single "Bling Bling".
- Own label - Lil was not only part of Cash Money Records, but also CEO of Young Money Entertainment, founded by him in 2005. He is also co-owner at Tidal Records.
- Solo debut album - Tha Block Is Hot (1999)l it was certified platinum by the RIAA.
- His next albums were certified gold - Lights Out (2000) and 500 Degreez (2002).
- Higher fame - with his fourth album Tha Carter (2004), that contains the single "Go D.J."; he appeared on Destiny's Child's song "Soldier".
Tha Carter III, launched in 2008, was his most successful album, getting over one million copies in the US in the first week. It won the Grammy Award for Best Rap Album.
- Hits - "Lollipop", "A Milli" and "Got Money".
- His huge value of assets comes also from his collaboration with brands such as American Eagle, selling recreational ca*nabis, commercials, tours, or collaborations with big artists like Drake, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, and Nicki Minaj.
|Real name:||Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr.|
Lil Wayne Height
|How tall is Lil Wayne?||165 cm / 5 ft 5 in|
|Weight|| 60 kg / 132 lbs Comment
|Born:||27 September 1982 Comment |
|How old is Lil Wayne in 2021? / Age: ||38 years
|Where was Lil Wayne born?||New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.A.|
Lil Wayne Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Lil Wayne worth?||$150,000,000
Who is Lil Wayne? / Facts
- Legal issues - He was convicted of possession of a weapon in July 2007; in March 2010, Lil started serving an 8-month jail sentence in New York for that.
- The 2011 album, Tha Carter IV, had sales that almost reached 1M copies in the US in the first week. It contains singles such as "6 Foot 7 Foot", "She Will", and "How to Love".
- Record-breaker - In 2012, Lil Wayne became the man with the most entries on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, with 109 songs, overtaking Elvis.
- Huge sales = Massive net worth - He sold more than 100M records in the entire world, becoming one of the best-selling artists of all time.
- Money comes, money goes - In 2011, he bought a $12M house on an island in Miami. As that was no good anymore, he sold it in 2017 and got a new one , that worthed $17 million.
- Social media stats as of March 2021:
- 35M fans on Twitter
- 13M followers on Instagram
- 50M followers on facebook
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
“I don’t need it to be easy. I just want it to be worth it.” – Lil Wayne
“I’m an addict, I’m addicted to success. Thankfully, there’s no rehab for success.” – Lil Wayne
- “Surround yourself with love, not friends.” – Lil Wayne
- “I don’t want to be understood because if people understand me, they get tired of me.” – Lil Wayne
- “I’m blessed and I thank God for every day for everything that happens for me.” – Lil Wayne
If you want to, you can comment on Lil Wayne's net worth here.
Lil Wayne Social Media Accounts
Reginae Carter, Kameron Carter, Dwayne Carter III, Neal Carter
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 29 March 2021
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!