- Stephen McConnell "Steve" Case is an American entrepreneur, investor, and businessman best known as the co-founder and former chief executive officer and chairman of America Online
|When was Steve Case born?||21 August 1958 |
|How old is Steve Case in 2017? ||58 years|
Steve Case facts
- Since his retirement as chairman of AOL Time Warner in 2003, he has gone on to invest in early and growth-stage startups through his Washington, D
- based venture capital firm Revolution LLC
- Case is also author of the New York Times bestselling book The Third Wave: An Entrepreneur’s Vision of the Future
- He is an ardent supporter of inclusive entrepreneurship and innovation through the Rise of the Rest road trips and the Case Foundation
- Case serves as a Presidential Ambassador for Global Entrepreneurship (PAGE) and was a member of Barack Obama's Council on Jobs and Competitiveness
- He also serves on the National Advisory Council on Innovation and Entrepreneurship (NACIE)
- Case was chairman of UP Global, a non-profit organization focused on fostering strong entrepreneurial communities, recently acquired by TechStars
Use the comment section below to share your opinion about Steve Case.
Steve Case Social Media Accounts
????? ???? :: Steven Nabil, Adlai E. Stevenson, Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr., Adonis Stevenson, Bestevent, Blake Steven, 1-855-Win-The-Case, 1001case, ?????????? | modelcase Inc., ????????????????phocase?â?????â?, Acoperisuricase, AdmisiÃ³n Instituto Subercaseaux
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!
| See Top Entrepreneurs on:
Gary Vaynerchuk, Donald Trump Jr., Michael Bloomberg, Mark Zuckerberg, Eric Trump, Joey Yap, Neil Patel, Kevin O'Leary, Robert Herjavec, Billy Mays, Nick Crompton, Roger Goodell, Eric Ries, Ramit Sethi, Brian Chesky, Travis Kalanick, Alexis Ohanian, Peter Thiel, George Soros, Mitch Kapor